On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 09:43 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I still don't understand what this will do here.
>
> The cron can't run the script because it can't import the feedparser
> module or the models from my app. So it doesn't matter if I print the
> system path. Again, my problem is getting the python script to run
> from the cron in the first place.

No, the problem is that the Python path is incorrectly set and so you
script cannot import the feedparser! You have been receiving help on how
to print out what your script thinks the Python path is set to so that
you can see that it is mosty likely incorrect and then go about fixing
it. You are still at the "debugging what is wrong" phase, not at the
"fixing it" phase.

Work out what the Python path is set to (by printing it out, for
example) and then you can set an environment variable to set it
correctly.

Malcolm

--
I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.
http://www.pointy-stick.com/blog/