Hi everyone!

> Michael Wieher wrote:
> Get rid of your installation of django and re-install it.
---
done

>To test it, go to any unrelated location in your file-system  (ie: cd /usr
>or cd /var or something, start up python and import django.)
---
I can import django without errors

>Also, be sure you don't have duplicate copies of python 2.4 installed on
>your system.
---
Just 1 copy of python (python-2.4.3-19.el5)

>Evert Rol wrote:
>You shouldn't need to add '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/' to
>PythonPath: django is already in site-packages, and python (assuming
>that's python2.4 in /usr/bin) will automatically search there.
>You should, however, add the path to the 'ripsol' project there (or
>actually the path just above that); otherwise Python cannot pick up
>the ripsol.settings file (or any of your python files within ripsol).
>And I guess it should find something to test your setup when accessing
>the URL.
---
Done! and the python binary is in the correct location

--
U can disable SElinux using system-config-security or modifying the /
etc/sysconfig/selinux file directly, after this u need to reboot :)

If u want to be sure about SElinux status run:
/usr/bin/sestatus -v

Obviusly I disabled SELinux on my system

--
Thanks for the link, Im reading and watching probably issues, news
coming soon ;)

On Mar 27, 6:19 pm, Floyd Arguello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Try this:
> PythonPath "['/var/www/html/ripsol'] + sys.path"
---
Tried but the same problem persist

I keep trying, no surrender! thanks to all your responses

César