I have a bunch of really weird errors coming from selenium built with the IDE
when running in proper selenium. The page in question is an admin form coming
from the python django framework

>  info: Executing: |type | ctyhocn | gathi |
>  debug: Command found, going to execute type
>  error: Unexpected Exception: A script from "http://127.0.0.1:8000"; was
> denied UniversalFileRead privileges.

The field in question appears to be completely unexceptional; it's just an
input
text box

> <input id="ctyhocn" type="text"/>

following this message there appears to be a large amount of debug info related
to some kind of string functions eg camelize, gsub etc etc.

Can anybody tell me what's going on?
--
Robin Becker