On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Robin Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a bunch of really weird errors coming from selenium built with the IDE
> when running in proper selenium. The page in question is an admin form coming
> from the python django framework
>
> >  info: Executing: |type | ctyhocn | gathi |
> >  debug: Command found, going to execute type
> >  error: Unexpected Exception: A script from "http://127.0.0.1:8000"; was
> > denied UniversalFileRead privileges.
>
> The field in question appears to be completely unexceptional; it's just an
> input
> text box
>
> > <input id="ctyhocn" type="text"/>
>
> following this message there appears to be a large amount of debug info
> related
> to some kind of string functions eg camelize, gsub etc etc.
>
> Can anybody tell me what's going on?

This is a new one for me. A few questions to help narrow things down:

Is this error appearing when running a selenium script, or a selenium
script inside a test case, or a test case in Django's test framework?

How is the debug info manifesting itself? A stack trace in the script?
In the browser?

If you can provide a reproducible test case (cut down selenium script,
minimal application, etc) and a copy of any errors/stack traces you
are getting, it may help us to track this down.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)