Where or what is the Transparency member in the tableslots you call
below? I guess I forgot to ask for that previously.
You may also want to check how your Align is defined (in choices=Align).

> >        {%for tableslots in tableslots_list%}
> >            <text> {{tableslots.Transparency}} </text>
> >        {%endfor%}
> >        {%for querysetups in querysetups_list%}
> >            {{querysetups.dbTemp}} </text>
> >        {%endfor%}

Lastly, for simple debugging purposes, you could comment out either
one of the two above for loops (or even both). You mentioned the error
occurs when looping through that, although I didn't get if it happens
for both individually, or that you've only tried them together.
If it happens in only one of the two for-loops, that makes it a lot
easier to track down the problem.

Oh, if listings get long, you could use http://dpaste.com/ for code
listings. (Probably also helps with the indentation, because it
appears a bit mixed up below).

Cheers,

   Evert