> I have a model:
>
> from django.db import models
> from django import newforms as forms
> from django.contrib.localflavor.us import forms as us_forms
>
> class Address(models.Model):
>       member                  = models.ForeignKey(Member, unique=True)
>       street                  = models.CharField(max_length=50)
>       city                    = models.CharField(max_length=30)
>       state                   = us_forms.USStateSelect()
>       zip                     = us_forms.USZipCodeField()
>       description             = models.CharField(max_length=50)
>       is_preferred            = models.BooleanField(default=False)
>
> I can't get Address.city or Address.state to show up in admin forms.
> What am I missing here?

The only reason I can think of right now, is that you added those
later, after you initially created your models and the database.
Since city is practically the same as street, there shouldn't
otherwise be any difference between the two telling the admin not to
show the first. Unless you have code elsewhere that may prevent this.