On Apr 2, 10:16 pm, Jarek Zgoda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Simon Oberhammer napisaƂ(a):
>
> > anybody? after restartign apache everything is fine again.. i have to
> > do this once or twice a day.

> >> i'm using mod_python and am running the current svn django. I've found
> >> an open timezone bug, but don't think its related
>
> >>http://code.djangoproject.com/changeset/7184
>
> We had another problems with mod_python around year ago and we switched
> to FastCGI. While not perfect, it does not give us any oddities like
> race conditions coming from single-VM process (these times,mod_wsgiwas
> still maturing). May I suggest dropping mod_python and givemod_wsgia try?

If using mod_wsgi, would suggest you use daemon mode (not embedded
mode) to isolate the application in its own processes. One of the
problems the OP may be having with mod_python is that the Apache child
processes are shared by other applications, such as PHP applications.
If they are running any PHP applications, maybe it is the PHP
application which is causing the problem by fiddling with underlying
TZ settings for the process. FastCGI would have avoided this sort of
problem as well because it also uses separate processes.

Graham