hello,

Is there any documentation online about security issues when using
django? I'm assuming when writing code for my django app that I don't
have to worry about things like quoting strings sent to the database
because the django db api will already do that, but other things I'm not
so sure about, such as whether to check strings that will go into html
for unwanted tags.

How much of this kind of stuff is done automatically and how much do you
have to think about yourself? It would be nice to have a summary of
security issues in the documentation somewhere.

andy