Django Fans,

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008, Kevin Monceaux wrote:

> When used inside a loop is there any way to have the cycle tag simply
> cycle through the given strings/variables each time it's called regardless
> of the loop index?

<snip>

> I tried placing a {% cycle 'Odd' 'Even' as rowcolors %} outside the loop
> and calling {% cycle rowcolors %} from inside the loop, which didn't
> work.

Sorry to reply to my own post.  I just wanted to say never mind.  I had
tried the "as rowcolors" technique mentioned above and it hadn't worked.
But, I suspect that somehow the changes to the template didn't get picked
up.  I just tried it again and "as rowcolors" is working for me now.
Sorry for the interruption.  We now return to our regularly scheduled
coding.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org