Cephire wrote:
> Thanks Karen. It helped. But I got another error.
>
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'admin'. Searching
> through the net, I found that __init.py__ should be present in the
> directory. It does have __init.py__.
>
> Should all directories (like media, templates) have __init.py__?
>
> As I said before, this works fine in development (using the django
> server) and production server too(apache+mod_python).
>
> Thank you,
> Joseph

I think the rule is that every directory including and above the one you
are referring to up to the point where the directory tree is added to
the python path should have a __init.py__

As far as I know this doesn't apply to templates, just to .py modules -
it's a python language thing not a django thing.