I hope this will be last one on this thread.
Now I am able to compile without any error and create an exe file out
of it.
I have hooked this with cherrypy (as I dont know how to hook the
development server).

When I open the browser, I get the below error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wsgiserver.py", line 624, in communicate
  File "wsgiserver.py", line 357, in respond
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\wsgi.py",
line 205, in __call__
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py",
line 64, in get_response
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\contrib\sessions
\middleware.py", line 13, in process_request
ImportError: No module named backends.db

I've already imported db.backends.sqlite3 (which is what I use). So i
don't know how this is happening.

incase if needed, this is how I invoke freeze

FreezePython --target-dir=c:\sol sol.py -c --include-
modules=encodings.utf_8

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Joseph