I have need of a WYSIWYG editor that won't screw up django templates.
I've been trying to make Innovaeditor work, but it has a bad habit of
breaking the template code by adding entities or throwing it out
altogether.   Does anyone have a suggestion for a similar textarea
replacement that might be a little less prone to django-destruction?

ex:
gets butchered to

try to fix with a tag that outputs the href="whatever" part directly
<a {% link 'home' kw='href' %}></a>
and it just removes it:
<a></a>

For now I'll just end up making a tag for the entire anchor, but it
would be nice to find an editor or solution that works a little bit
better.  Unfortunately a plain textarea just won't work for us, even
as an optional input since someone simply viewing and saving from the
editor will kill the template.

Doug