Hi,

before the qs-rf branch was merged into trunk I was loading some data
regarding users (of which I had two kinds, buyers and sellers) by
using four different models:
user, user extension, buyer and seller (the last two with a OneToOne
relation with user extension).

Since the qs-rf branch has been merged into trunk there is no need
anymore for the user extension model (though the user model is still
needed with a separate table in the database) and I noticed I can load
the data by simply referring, in the fixtures, to the buyer model
(which inherits from the user) and to the seller model (which also
inherits from the user). In other words it doesn't seem to be needed
to load the data separately for the user model. The problem is that
now (after qs-rf merge) even if I specify a value for the pk, such
value is not taken into account and the data are loaded with the first
available pk rather than the specified one.

Is there something I should take into account when loading fixtures
for a model that inherits from another model? Is it ok to specify all
the data (for the base and derived model) directly in the derived
model?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks
Francesco