Hi,

I'm trying to get a for loop to display data by user. So for example I
have the following that will display all 'courses' running in my
project:

{% if course %}
p>
{% else %}
{% endif %}

But what I'd ideally like if for the user who is logged in to see just
the courses he/she is on.

Can any of you suggest how I might do that?

Thanks for your help - always much appreciated!

Ed