Hi

I'm trying to figure out the structure of a model that has singleton
elements within it.  I guessing this should be 2 seperate models that
are bound together.  I would like to use the admin utility to present
the following to the admin user:

Clients Section
   - Client Section Title
   - Client Section Intro Copy
   - Client list
       - Client 1
           - Client 1 Title
           - Client 1 Copy
        - Client 2
           - Client 2 Title
           - Client 2 Copy
        - Client 3
           - Client 3 Title
           - Client 3 Copy

etc...

Ideally I would like to select the 'Clients' section from the main
admin screen and then be able to add or remove clients from list from
within that section.  I have it working whereby the client list is in
the root of admin (in a previous project).  How do I edit my model to
allow this?

Thanks
Ben