Hi all!

I come to here from a little symfony background (a framework, which
try to borrow good things from django), and would like to have an
overview how django stacks up.

I would like to ask, if the admin module can be used on a production
server by registered users.

What problems can occur?
(I assume every object references a user)

- editing/deleting objects not belonging to user
- id leak (the user will know how many object of any type is) - for
this to solve, one must use an unique index (not an autoincremented
number) to select specific objects. OR the primary keys should be
hidden from user (stored in session, and the request just references
to the index in the session)
- what else gotchas?

How these problems are solved in django?

thanks
Gergo