"mime type"? sorry new to web development  what is this?

"Why don't you just use an inline <style> section in the your
template's head section, and set the CSS there?"

sorry I don't understand what you mean? can you tell me again thanks

"Use Feedparser (http://www.feedparser.org/){{does look like what I am
looking for}}" in a stand-alone script,
run by a cron job, that checks feeds for updates a few times per
day.
Have a django model that represents rss feeds and feed items, and
then
import the necessary stuff at the top of your feed parser script so
that you can save new feed items to the database as they come in."{{ok
how would I do this?}}
"Once the feed items are in your database, you can use them as normal
in the
rest of your django app. "

I truely greatful for this advice you too have giving me but I as you
can see I a noob so I need to kind off be baby steped into it thanks
again