On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 08:34 -0700, sebey wrote:
> what I really need is how to code this I know what to do but I don't
> know how to do it

Then learn how to do it. The time between the very clear email of Eric
and your reply suggests that you have not done your homework.

What is your experience with development for the web or programming in
general? Maybe you'd be better off starting with a Python tutorial and
basic HTML/CSS stuff before trying Django again? I really don't want to
insult you, but maybe you should begin with the basics instead of
jumping right into intermediate/advanced stuff?

Matthias