On May 31, 11:29 am, Manuel Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I am using Free threaded comments on a 0.97-pre-SVN-7436 site.
> I am developing on Mac and run the site on debian/apache2/mod_python.
> under debian i found a strange behavior:
> Some comments are pre-dated 7 hours. ie.:
> In my timezone it's 15:23. A new comment will be published with this
> time or as if it was written 8:23.
> from settings.py:
>
> TIME_ZONE = 'Europe/Berlin'
>
> So -7 hours is the time in Chicago , djangos out-of-the-box timezone.
>
> Any idea?

This can occur when you are running multiple web applications in the
same server and they are each setting the time zone variable
differently. These could be different Django applications, or can also
occur if other applications are PHP etc.

So, make sure all applications being hosted are set up for same
timezone.

Graham