On Jun 5, 8:50 am, "Emily Rodgers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> information in any medium.  Thank you.

There's an old saying that goes something like: Two people can keep a
secret only if one of them is dead. I'm not sure how that scales to
the (approximately) 1 billion (with a 'b') people who have access to
the Internet, but I think it involves thermonuclear war or a dozen
monkeys.

You might want to disable/delete the boilerplate when posting to a
newsgroup.

Just a thought. :-)