Thanks for the insight!  Do you write tests to check for constraints
that are optional in definitions, for example?

address4    = models.CharField(max_length=45, null=True, blank=True)

could be written as

address4    = models.CharField(max_length=45)

Were is the most reasonable place to test this is correct (not regressing)

What about uniqueness, and composite field uniqueness?
    #  unique_together = (("field1", "field2","field3"),)

I'm thinking it would make sense to try to
create 2 of an object and save them, and check that it fails