On 6/20/08, Support Desk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> submit button. That will send an email containing all the rendered
> information.

If *all* should mean that you want to send HTML in-line message
including related media (images), you have to:

1. compose MIME message having subparts as follows:

mixed
    related
        my_cid_1: <file_1> as attachement
        my_cid_2: <file_2> as attachement
    alternative
        text
        html

2. render HTML part using dedicated template replacing URL of all
referred media by URL having CID schema, e.g.
    <BODY BGCOLOR="WHITE" BACKGROUND="cid:my_cid_1">

###

I am not sure if implementation
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/email/
is generic enough to compose such message and I am not skilled
Pythoneer to know whether there is another library suitable for this
task.

HTH, Peter