On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It IS indented correctly, it looks like it wasn't due to copy/paste
> but it is in fact inline with def __str__(self): BTW running .96.1

I don't know what to tell you.  Cut/pasting your models, fixing the
indentation, and cut/paste your shell queries works properly on my machine.
Are you sure you have not mixed tabs and spaces and so have something that
looks in your editor like it is indented properly when in fact the
was_published_today() definition is indented too far as far as Python is
concerned?

Karen