Hi,

right now I'm working on one model and it looks like this

class Area(models.Model):

        region = models.CharField(max_length = 2, choices =
SLOVAK_REGION_CHOICES, radio_admin = True, db_index = True, blank = True,
null = True)
        city = models.CharField(max_length = 4, choices =
SLOVAK_DISTRICT_CHOICES, db_index = True)

        def __str__(self):
                return '%s:' '%s' %(self.region, self.city)

        class Admin:
                list_display = ('region', 'city')

class JobOffer(ATag):

        created = models.DateTimeField(_('created'), default =
datetime.datetime.now)
        changed = models.DateTimeField(_('changed'), default =
datetime.datetime.now)
        name = models.CharField(_('name'), max_length=80, core = True)
        company = models.ForeignKey(Company)
        loc = models.ManyToManyField(Area)

And I wanna display field "loc" in Admin's list_display (region and also
city field for created model), but that's impossible because it's
ManyToManyField and only way to do that is to write down proper method...and
that's the problem. Just can't figure it out :(
Can anybody please help me?

Thanks a lot!!!