On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 9:47 PM, foo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First, I want to thank you for your reply Milan!  I just recently
> joined the group and I'm impressed at how active the group is and how
> helpful all of the advice I've found here has been.
>
> I've made the changes that you suggested and unfortunately, I'm still
> seeing the same behavior.  What I did was:

What happens when you try to access http://yourserver/media/style.css ?
If you get a 404 then something is not setup right, it could be some
other directive is overriding your media settings.  If you get the
style sheet as expected then we're looking at template glitch, sounds
like a combo. ;)  Just wondering exactly what "seeing same behavior"
means and tackling one thing at a time ...

--
Milan