IndexPage.py

------------

def index_page(request):

            lgFrm = LoginForm()

        #-- I this the only place where I should handle the POST

        #-- or I could put the function to handle the POST in the Form
presented below

            if request.method == 'POST':

                        #-- Do something

            return render_to_response('index.html',{'lgForm':lgFrm})

------------

LoginFrm.py

from django import newforms as forms

class LoginForm(forms.Form):

            username = forms.CharField(max_length=30)

            password = forms.CharField(max_length=20,
widget=forms.PasswordInput())

            handler(request):

                        if request.method == 'POST':

                                    #--- Do something