Hi,

I don't know about the mass change screen, haven't thought too much about
that yet. But maybe I've got something for you if you want to reorder
items using
a drag-n-drop interface.

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 8:38 PM, varikin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am looking to do something very similar.  I have a Pictures model
> that has an order.  I am planning on using jquery sort to reorder them
> by dragging them on the change list. I will let you know how it works
> for me.

I've already implemented something like this. Your model needs to have a field
named 'sortkey' (best if it is of type IntegerField(default=0)) and you need to
add the reorder_link templatetag to your the object-tools block of your
admin/change_list.html template.

The relevant files are here:

<http://spinlock.ch/pub/git/?p=django/feinheit.git;a=blob;f=templates/admin/reordering_object_list.html>
<http://spinlock.ch/pub/git/?p=django/feinheit.git;a=blob;f=admin_views.py>