I'm very happy that django is very flexible - this is great. But Rule
of thumb is to avoid extensions of framework code unless it's really-
really necessary. ifless is not that case. It just should be built-in.

Like Malcolm said about ifequal:
> Equality is a natural operation for all sorts of object types.
I agree

> "The "less than" comparison only applies to things that have a natural
> ordering."
Fine, I think ordering is also natural for programing languges. It
doesn't always have a lot of sense (like compare objects, or string
versus integers) but it's your problems be carefully... If-else is
conditional construct by definition of any programming language
(template language pretend to be subset of regular programing
language). By condition means to check statement is True or False.

Lets remove conditional "if" statement from Python 3000 to avoid
comparing things that are not in natural order. It would be fun! :)

Zinovii