I've always felt that Django provides a lot of stuff out of the box
that most other frameworks don't. To name a few: auth, admin, sites,
contenttypes, permissions, comments etc. Maybe some have gotten too
much of the good thing and are now wanting for more? :)

On the other hand, even though I agree that some other things could be
built in as well in addition to the ones I listed, such as thumbnail
generation, database migration support, and a few more, I can't see
how the ifless tag would be useful to the majority of users. Zinovil
really hasn't provided many real life examples either.

Oh and as far as I know, you can't combine the hypothetical ifless tag
and the ifequal tag to achieve the effect of the (again hypothetical)
iflessthanorequal tag. The same goes for imitating "ifgreater" with
"not iflessthanorequal". Am I correct?

Erik