Hi Emily,

Well, in fact I don't start/stop/restart my webserver. As I am using a
shared host, the company where I host my website do those things for
me.
When I do some modification to my site I only have to issue a "kill
-HUP dispatch.pid" command. Some thing that I notice is that when I
try to access the admin page, the dispach is killed (I don't know
why).
Can you send me the python script you have that log things for you?

ps) I don't know if that is the right way to deploy jdango, I'm just
learning it.

Thank you very much
Ronaldo.