Hi All,

I exclude a field in modelform because the info is known. It's a Customer >
1-to-n > Project model setup.

I get the following (1048, "Column 'customer_id' cannot be null") on a
form.save() which is correct. But how do I put that customer_id back in the
request.POST querydict?

I'm messing with the appendlist() but it seems like dirty work at the moment.

This is the clean method:

def project_add(request, customer_id=''):
    customer = get_object_or_404(Customer, pk=customer_id)
    if request.method == 'POST':
        # here the customer_id needs to be put in somehow

        if form.is_valid():
            form.save()
            request.user.message_set.create(message='Project created')
            return HttpResponseRedirect('/myapp/project')
    else:
        form = ProjectForm()
    return render_to_response(template+'/project_add.html', {'form': form,
'customer': customer})

Can anybody help me out?

Thanx!

Gerard.