We have a web server here at work that is going to host all of our
Django app stuff and the majority of our static media files (images,
css, js, etc) and then we have a streaming media server where we store
the audio of all of our courses.

What would be ideal for me to do is to be able to store the images
that are uploaded via the admin site on the main web server and then
the audio that we upload via the admin site onto the streaming media
server.

Is this possible with Django, also if so is there any documentation
out there on how to set the servers up so I can pass that along to our
network admin set the servers up for me?

thnx,