Hi all, starting to think there is so much stuff in django and python
that I will never learn it all. I am building a site that used the
admin piece for most of the CRUD and a few other pages for the rest of
my requirements. I link to the admin from my main app page, and would
like to be able to link back the other way. Don't see an obvious way
to do this. Can anyone tell me a easy way to add a hyperlink from the
main admin page to somewhere else outside the admin app.

Thanks, and sorry for the dumb question.

Peter