On Sep 9, 8:16 pm, Peter Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me a easy way to add a hyperlink from the
> main admin page to somewhere else outside the admin app.

You should probably read :
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#overriding-admin-templates

templates to a directory called "admin" in your own template directory
and add a link to your own pages in {% block branding %} so you would
have access to the link on every admin page.

Have fun with Django.

Denis