I'm sorry but your question is very difficult to understand.  From
what i understand you want to show the username in a form, so why not
just do a username = request.user in your view, and then {{username}}
in your html template?  If you need to pass the username variable with
the form, then just add it as a hidden input field under your
{{form.as_p}} so it is submitted with the form data.