I'm sorry but i don't understand your question.  Could you please
CAREFULLY review your posts for typos or obvious grammatical errors as
right now, i have no idea what you're asking.  If you want to know if
my code works, yes it does.  I've tested every single line of my login
code, and the only line that does not do what it's supposed to do is
the line "login(request,user)."  Because i imported it directly as
django.contrib.auth import Login, i do not need to reference auth.