Sorry, I first posted this on the django developppers group, which was
obviously wrong.

Probably a simple, stupid error I'm making:

I try to display a form in a template using:
<form action="" method="post">
{{ rForm.as_table }}
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Register">
</form>

The browser displays pure html of the form content, having the form-
source all escaped to something like:
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;&lt;label
for=&quot;id_username&quot;&gt;Username:&lt;

The same happens if I simply display form fields.

What can I do?
Can somebody please help? Do you need more information?

Thank you very much!