On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:05 PM, d. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Probably a simple, stupid error I'm making:
>
> I try to display a form in a template using:
> <form action="" method="post">
> {{ rForm.as_table }}
> <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Register">
> </form>
>
> The browser displays pure html of the form content, having the form-
> source all escaped to something like:
> &lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;&lt;label
> for=&quot;id_username&quot;&gt;Username:&lt;
>
> The same happens if I simply display form fields.
>
> What can I do?
> Can somebody please help? Do you need more information?

You're hitting up against the autoescaping features of Django's
template engine. Django automatically escapes template output to
prevent cross site scripting attacks. You can control this behaviour
if you want; for more details, see:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/templates/#id2

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)