Hello,

I am a webhosting provider that is trying to set up django on my
server so that my clients can utilise it for their own programs.

Although we do not allow ssh access our only ability to allow them
access is to use fastcgi

Although i am having trouble with doing so. Is there any tutorials
that anyone knows of that will aid me to successfully setting up
django to allow for shared hosting accounts to use it.

I run on CentOS 5 and have python 2.4 with django 1.0 stable.