On Oct 22, 10:52 am, "M.Ganesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I am also facing the same problem. I really can't understand the
> technicalities of the solution offered in this thread. Since you seemed
> to have solved the problem, can you please give a little more details on
> how to do it

Disabling the PHP mhash module is only a workaround even if it does
work.

The proper fix if it is this issue is to refresh your Python 2.4
installation to get fixed version from Debian repository, or even
perhaps upgrade to Python 2.5 and newer mod_python version which uses
Python 2.5.

Alternatively, disable PHP from Apache completely if you do not need
it.

Which of the three options don't you understand and are wanting more
detail for?

Graham