I am witnessing this issue using manage.py runserver.

The only useful information I can give is this was working when I was
running .97 (or whatever was the trunk a few months back), I recently
upgraded to the latest trunk (~1.1) and now continually get this
message.

I suspect something has changed in the last few months and I missed
whatever it was.  I'm going to attempt to setup a dummy project and
try this again.

If anybody has some clue, please let me know,

Cheers,

Dave Dash