Hello,

I'm new to Django and it's taken me a while to get things setup
correctly on Dreamhost. I've done the tutorials on my local machine
prior to setting things up on Dreamhost but it seems like I'm missing
instructions on how to actually use Django. Yes, I've read the "Using
Django" section of the website but I don't even know how/where my
pages should reside. If I request http://www.mysite.com, how do I
route that to my "projects" directory where the "mysite" directory
resides, a symbolic link? - which I tried but just returns a 403
error. I'm still used to the traditional "mysite.com" directory which
contains index.php, contact.php, etc., and I don't understand how the
directory structure for Django works. It seems like the tutorials just
show you how to start a project under test conditions and show off the
built-in admin tools, without really explaining how things are setup
for an actual website. Maybe this system is over my head...

Thanks,

Jason