I realize that Django uses google groups for discussions and what not
but I was wondering how people felt about a Forum? Something with a
little better UI and better organization.

With respect to the UI, quotes and code would have separate blocks so
they are easier to spot.

With respect to organization there would be categories and sub
categories making it easier to find and organize things.

Just wondering....