Still having a problem from the other day.  I can't get the media (css
+ images) to show up on my admin pages after I moved it over to
Apache.  I tried a sym link from /home/dev/Django-1.0/django/contrib/
admin/media/ to /home/dev/djprojects/xxx/media (my site root) and
still no luck.  I have also tried to add an Alias in my Apache
config.  Here is my Apache config as of now.  Anyone else have
suggestions I would appreciate it.

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.dev.xxx.us
    ServerAlias dev.xxx.us
    DocumentRoot /home/dev/djprojects/xxx/
        <Directory /home/dev/djprojects/xxx>
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
                AddHandler mod_python .py
                PythonDebug On
        </Directory>
        <Location "/">
                SetHandler python-program
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE xxx.settings
                PythonDebug On
                PythonPath "['/home/dev/djprojects'] + sys.path"
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>