On Tuesday 18 November 2008 02:38:03 am Ian Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Can anyone recommend areas of The Django Book to skip over, or point
> out areas that are potentially irrelevant/misleading given we are now
> at Django 1.0?  I am a stubborn pursuer of dead ends, so am trying to
> save myself some grief here.

both the book and the current documentation are written by the same people -
only difference is that the current documentation is current. So stick with
that. When you have done that, and if you have nothing better to do, you
could write a guide on what parts of the book are to be avoided ;-)

--
regards
KG