http://www.kennethdavid.net/djangoblog/admin/
getting this error on my admin page. just started working w/
webmonkey.com's tutorial
http://www.webmonkey.com/tutorial/Install_Django_and_Build_Your_First_App

this is occurring after installing the tagging module... which
including me needing to install python-devel as well as using Eric's
fix (third to bottom):
http://code.google.com/p/django-tagging/issues/detail?id=110
to get around the issue i'm seeing on my site now.

my /etc/httpd/conf.d/python.conf file looks like this:

LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so
<Location "/djangoblog/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE djangoblog.settings
    PythonOption django.root /djangoblog
    PythonDebug On
</Location>

on the godaddy virtual server my site directory, per site:

/home/kdwadmin

w/ djangoblog being a directory within there. I'm wondering if the
tagging module is causing this issue?