Nuno Machado wrote:

> If I put / in the URL field, I need to write "mysite.com//" to get
> access to my index page. This is not good for visitors!

It works fine for me when URL of flatpage is just slash, I type in
site.com and see my flatpage. Probably your Django installation is a bit
old or misconfigured?

What is an exact error you get?

Have you enabled `FlatpageFallbackMiddleware`?

Have you removed default root URL from your `urls.py` (flatpage doesn't
show up otherwise)?
--
Happy Hacking.

http://sphinx.net.ru