Thanks a lot, Jeff FW and Dmitry Dzhus.

I'm using the most recent release version of Django (installed 5 days
ago). 'django.contrib.flatpages' and     'django.contrib.sites' are
listed in my INSTALLED_APPS.
'....middleware.FlatpageFallbackMiddleware' is in my
MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES.

My urls.py WAS like this:

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    (r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root),
    (r'', include('django.contrib.flatpages.urls')),
)

If I hit, localhost:8000 I would get:

Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”.

If I ask for localhost:8000// I would work fine.

NOW, I commented the last line of urls.py:

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    (r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root),
    # (r'', include('django.contrib.flatpages.urls')),
)

If I hit, localhost:8000 it __works fine__ BUT if I set DEBUG = False
in settings.py I get a 500 error TemplateDoesNotExist. With DEBUG =
False, if I type localhost:8000/about it doesn't work either.

This is getting worse.

But I'm really thinking in give up from Flat Pages... it's static
content, why do I want them in a database? Databases are for raw
content, not html tags.

There are some fancy options in Flat Pages, like "Enable comments" and
"Registration Required" but I think I will easily add these features
in my static pages later, am I wrong?