On Jan 4, 2:42 pm, "Karen Tracey" <kmtra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll admit your tone here is starting to make me lose interest in your
> problem report.

Admit it, you weren't very interested in the first place. You've given
me all sorts of reasons as to why the bug shouldn't be fixed, despite
(a) evidence that it is a bug, and (b) at least a clue as to how to
fix it. The simple fact of the matter is that Django failed on the
very first thing I did with it, your website doesn't work (yes, I did
try logging in using the link as Ramiro suggested), and my first
encounter with the community has been hostile. Django's doing nothing
for me, and I refuse to get involved with a community that won't even
believe me, let alone help. I've given you a good bug report, but now
I'm out of here. Do whatever you like.