On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Timboy <corn13r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Still no solution to this. It has been confirmed by another user. Is
> it a bug?

(Where was it confirmed by another user?  I don't see that.)

The doc list "save_formset" under "ModelAdmin methods" yet you seem to have
added it to your inline admin class.  I also don't see any indication in the
traceback you posted that your custom method is being called, which leads me
to think where you have put it is not where it needs to be in order for it
to be called.

(Also you changed formset.save_m2m() from the example in the docs to
formset.save().  I doubt that this change is correct.)

Karen